IMT International Journal of management and technology is an academic research journal of the institute of management and technology (IMT) Enugu. It is a multidisciplinary journal that accommodates empirical and well- researched papers in Engineering, Science and Technology, Business Management, Finance, and Banking, fine and applied Arts, Social Science AndHumanities. Only papers that are well researched, based on contemporary issues, will be accepted by the Editorial Board. However, critical reviews and papers that advance new theories and new processes will be considered.
It is published twice yearly; in June and December.
Contributors should note the following;
- All papers should not exceed 123 pages and should be typed double-spaced on A4 paper. Paper should be electronically transmitted to the following E-mail address: email@example.com.
- The abstract should be precise, not exceeding180 words.
- Tables, diagrams, graphs and other illustrations should be properly inserted in the body of the article.
- The approved referencing format is the current edition of American Psychological Association (APA) documentation style. A source from the internet should provide website details including dates that such information was accessed.
- Author’s names, designations, and affiliations should be typed on a separate page.
- Contributors shall be required to pay a non –refundable assessment fee of N5000.00.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject papers that do not meet with our standard and may be sent back for necessary correction/modification as may be suggested by the peer reviewers.
- Papers known to have been published elsewhere or submitted to another journal for publication shall not be accepted.
- Papers are received anytime of the year. However, only paper received before 30th off April shall be in the June edition for that particular year.
- Please, visit imtjournal.com for more information.